BRIDAL TOP TIPS TO MAKE SURE YOU LOOK FLAWLESS ON YOUR BIG DAY
You’ve got the dress sorted, now its time to think about Wedding beauty
- Make sure you have your Makeup Trial within 2-3 months of your wedding day and test run your fake tan application as most skin colours will change throughout the year. Don’t go to tangerine!
- Wear a light coloured top to the Trial, so that you can see the colour contrasts.
- Have some idea of the look you are after. Even bring references, pull outs from your fav magazines, that you’ve been investing in every month!
- ALWAYS use a high end face Primer. It does was it says on the tin! A dewy, long lasting Foundation will be your best friend. Always apply with a brush. My No 1 is a MAC 187.
- Use individual lashes, strips are a BIG No No!
- Focus on the most important elements of your skin. Flawless, natural, glowing skin with a soft eye.
- Go Pro – the best wedding makeup should last all day.
- AND don’t forget to drink lots of water, your skin will LOVE you for it!